Terms of service
Article 1: Identity of the seller
The webshop, accessible via the address www.oolabooshop.be, hereinafter called "Webshop", is the property of COMODA BV, Oekensestraat 83c - 8800 Roeselare, with company number BE 0564.953.734 hereafter referred to as Oolaboo Belux.
Telephone number: 0032 51 20 24 80
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 2: Definitions
1. Seller: Oolaboo Belux
2. Buyer: any natural person who acquires or uses products or services marketed by Oolaboo exclusively for non-professional purposes.
3. Consumer: any natural person who acquires or uses products or services marketed by Oolaboo exclusively for non-professional purposes.
4. Distance contract: any contract between Oolaboo Belux and the Buyer relating to goods or services concluded as part of a distance sales or service-provision scheme organised by the supplier, who, for the purpose of this contract, makes exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract itself.
5. Goods: any product offered for sale by Oolaboo Belux on the website.
6. Website: the Vendor's website, accessible via www.oolabooshop.be.
7. Means of distance communication: any means which, without the simultaneous physical presence of Oolaboo Belux and the Buyer, may be used for the conclusion of the agreement between these parties.
Article 3: Applicability
1. Unless otherwise previously expressly agreed in writing, these General Terms and Conditions apply to every offer made by Oolaboo Belux as a merchant to you as a Consumer and to every distance contract concluded between Oolaboo Belux and you as a Consumer.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to place an order. If you are not 18 years old, we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that the order has been placed by a minor, we reserve the right to refuse such an order.
3. If a Distance Contract is concluded electronically, we will provide you with a copy of the General Terms and Conditions together with the order confirmation, or at the latest upon delivery, and this in a format that you can save or print.
4. In the event that specific terms and conditions of goods or services apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions and there are differences between the Additional Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Additional Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the General Terms and Conditions in principle, unless otherwise specified.
5. Oolaboo reserves the right to modify and/or supplement the General Terms and Conditions at any time for future orders.
6. By using the Oolaboo Belux online store and/or placing an order, you accept these terms and conditions and all other rights and obligations as stated on the website.
Article 4. Order and delivery time
1. To purchase a product online, you must add the product to your shopping basket, after which you must enter your contact and invoice details.
2. Online payments, Bancontact/Mister Cash, KBC/CBC Payment Button, Belfius Direct Net, are made using secure methods. However, the Vendor can never be held liable in the event of misuse.
3. Our products are delivered via Bpost, DPD or PostNL. For orders within Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, shipping costs are free for orders above €45, below €45 shipping costs are €8.95 and delivery takes 2 to 4 working days. The Vendor shall do his best to meet the delivery times indicated. However, these terms are only given as an indication. Under no circumstances shall the Buyer be entitled to compensation for exceeding the delivery period. Outside the Benelux countries, shipping costs are €8.95.
4. The Buyer shall inform the Seller within 48 hours of any damage (after receipt) or non-receipt of the goods. Complaints must reach the Seller by registered mail within 8 days after delivery. If defects in the goods are recognised, this may only result in replacement and not compensation.
5. Deliveries are made to the delivery address that the buyer specifies in his order. Products are also only delivered to the countries listed in our shipping list.
Article 5: Withdrawal and refund
1. If the Buyer wishes to renounce the purchase after delivery, he shall notify the Seller thereof in writing by e-mail, email@example.com within 5 days following the purchase.
2. The Goods must then be returned to COMODA BV, Oekensestraat 83c - 8800 Roeselare, Belgium. The Goods shall still be packed in their original packaging (both carton and plastic) and have to be unused.
3.The shipping costs for returning the products from the Buyer to the Seller are always at the expense of the Buyer.
4. Upon receipt of the returned, unused products, the original packaging will be checked and if there is no damage, the amount due will be transferred back to the Buyer via the same account used for the payment of the order.
5. If the packaging is damaged, the Buyer will be informed via email by the merchant. In this case, the Buyer cannot claim a refund for the products. The products will then remain at the disposal of the Buyer for 14 days at COMODA cosmetics bvba, Oekensestraat 83c, 8800 Roeselare or will be returned to the delivery address at the Buyer's request subject to the Buyer's prior payment of the shipping costs to the Seller.
Article 6: Products and prices
1. The branded products sold through the Vendor are all original products.
2. The prices and offers are only valid on the day they are offered via the Vendor and while stocks last.
3. If a product is out of stock, the Seller shall inform the Buyer within 3 working days.
4. If a product is no longer available from our main supplier, the Buyer will be given the choice to either cancel his purchase or to have another product (of the same price) delivered. In case of cancellation, the Seller will refund the amount due to the Buyer.
Article 7: Buyer's data
1. By using the oolabooshop.be webshop, the buyer agrees to the collection and use of certain personal data, but only in the context of merchandise management. These data are included in the database of www.oolabooshop.be.
2. The Buyer has the right to have these personal data removed from the Seller's database at any time. To do so, he must send a request via email.
Article 8: Disputes
1. All agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply, as well as all other agreements resulting from them, are exclusively governed by Belgian law. The application of the Vienna Sales Convention of 11 April 1980 is expressly excluded.
2. All disputes between parties concerning agreements which are subject to these general terms and conditions shall fall within the exclusive competence of the Courts of Ghent, Kortrijk Section, or the Court of First Instance of West Flanders, Kortrijk Section.
Article 9: Force majeure
1. In the event of force majeure, the Seller shall not be obliged to fulfil its obligations. In that case, it may either suspend its obligations for the duration of the force majeure or definitively dissolve the contract.
2. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond the will and control of the Seller that prevents the fulfilment of its obligations in whole or in part. We understand this to include, but not be limited to: strikes, unexpected traffic jams, accidents on European roads, fire, business interruptions, energy disruptions, disruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or communication systems used and/or the unavailability of the website at any time, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties called in.
Article 10: Complaint procedure
1. The Seller does everything possible to satisfy its customers 100%. If you do have any complaints, you can always contact our customer service department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +31 (0)51 20 24 80.
2. For each complaint or remark we strive to solve it within 7 working days.
Article 11: Intellectual property
1. You expressly acknowledge that all intellectual property rights to information messages or other statements concerning the products and/or the Website are vested in Oolaboo Belux, its suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. By intellectual property rights is meant patent, copyright, trademark, drawings and models rights and/or other (intellectual property) rights, including whether or not patentable technical and/or commercial know-how, methods and concepts.
3. It is prohibited to make use of and/or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article.